WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I joined Watkins!

BurningBelief
09-08-2010, 07:15 AM
Hello Everyone,

I am so excited to share that I have joined Watkins! I used to be with Watkins a few years back and I am in a point in my life where I felt the time was right to come back and represent a Company I trust, value and admire. My husband and I love all the spices we use in our cookings, I love the personal care line and I am really looking forward to using the home line as I am all about getting healthier products for my family in my home. Bad chemicals out, good stuff in! :)

So nice to see some familiar faces here on the board. I can't help but notice a few candle ladies here! I think that rocks!

My Sponsor is Teresa Turner and what's neat is... years back Teresa had signed up under me. So, now it's my turn to sign up under her. Glad I did, she's great! :)

So happy to be with this Company again!

WAHMInSoCal
09-08-2010, 07:27 AM
Hi Jen... :D thank you...

I'm excited and so happy that you decided to come back to Watkins..
Welcome back my friend. Have fun and enjoy your new business.

This is such a great company, as you already know.. Enjoy..

Congratulations :)

Teresa

DebraFerrie
09-08-2010, 07:36 AM
Hey Jen!
Another candle and Watkins lady...cool
Good choice!

bianca5454
09-08-2010, 11:15 AM
Hey Jen,
It's so nice to have you back! Welcome and Congrats! :)

BurningBelief
09-08-2010, 04:13 PM
Thank you Ladies :)

littlescotia
09-09-2010, 08:08 AM
Welcome Back Jen!

It makes me smile that you joined under a former member of your old team! Go team spirit :)

BurningBelief
09-09-2010, 08:17 AM
Thank you! :)

suse
09-13-2010, 09:28 AM
Welcome - it's great to see all the new faces on the board!

BurningBelief
09-13-2010, 11:33 AM
Thank you Suse! :)

homeformyboys
09-29-2010, 08:07 PM
Congrats!
I've only been with Watkins/Summit Group for a year now and have spent most of that year just enjoying the products,( I can't imagine using anything else!). In the last couple of months I have realized that I am being selfish and need to share both the business opportunity and the products! :D
Again, congrats and welcome back!

Kim

BurningBelief
09-30-2010, 03:54 AM
Thank you Kim, I am definitely having a blast here with this Company. :)

JessieBC
10-11-2010, 05:16 PM
Welcome back! :D

BurningBelief
10-13-2010, 12:58 PM
Thank you Jessie :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1