WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Looking for 5th grade curriculum

princess26
08-26-2010, 03:08 PM
Hi All,

I have decided to homeschool my daughter this year and I am looking for any suggestions for the best curriculum. We are going with Saxon math and I have no clue what else yet for her other subjects.

Any information is much appreciated.

Thank you!

Holly :-)

CammiB
09-09-2010, 10:42 AM
We love My Father's World. It's a little pricey, but has GREAT resale value (on eBay, etc). It covers all subjects other than math and English. We have typically used their suggestions for Reading and have been pleased. Some times I go to Mardel's and pick up workbooks if I think they need extra work in certain areas.

Saxon is a great choice for math. My daughter struggled with math until I had her go through Math 5/6. It worked wonders for her!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1