WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

bianca5454
08-26-2010, 12:38 PM
(Note: taken from Watkins recent newsletter) Enjoy! :)

Cleaning products are released into the environment inside your home and down the drain to the outdoors.
Thirty-seven percent of Americans suffer from chemical sensitivities, skin rashes and allergies — many of them provoked by chemicals in cleaning products.
Reactions can include eyes watering, breakouts, skin rashes, and coughing or sneezing uncontrollably.
Asthma is the leading cause of emergency room visits and absenteeism in schools.
Children breathe faster in proportion to their body weight than adults, making them more vulnerable to chemical exposure.
Warm baths and showers open pores so that what we have cleaned with is more readily absorbed.

DebraFerrie
08-26-2010, 06:27 PM
I think the best way for everyone to clean is with natural products!Well, 90% of the time anyway :-)
Whether that be with making your own or using Watkins.
I really really like the Watkins cleaners I have. Am looking forward to trying more products from the company!

~Deb

WAHMInSoCal
08-29-2010, 11:59 AM
Great Post Bianca.. Watkins natural home care products are fabulous
We use them all the time.. Love them..

Teresa

BurningBelief
09-09-2010, 03:56 AM
One the reasons why I joined was to get the bad stuff out of my home and get the good stuff in and I can do that with Watkins cleaners. I am really looking forward to trying these out and see the difference it makes in my home and with my family. Watkins is a name I TRUST... so I know they are going to work fabulously well in my home. :)

littlescotia
09-09-2010, 08:06 AM
here here Bianca!!

I've recently read the Story of Stuff book (after seeing the Story of Stuff movies online.) and the less chemicals I expose my family to, the better! I love that I can clean with Watkins natural products, and not have asthma attacks, or feel scared if they touch my skin while I'm cleaning! (Remember cleaning with bleach?? Heaven forbid THAT stuff accidentally touched you. yikes.)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1