WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Watkins 2010 Holiday Line

bianca5454
08-05-2010, 12:57 PM
Have you seen Watkins 2010 Holiday line? I'm really excited about the products they are offering this year. Among some of the favorites, the candles are wonderful!

A few years ago, my customer and I couldn't get enough of them. Then they only offered the Aloe & Green tea candle and let me tell you it smelled wonderful and gave you that sense of energy! I'll be stocking up on that one for sure (among other items)! LOL!:D

WAHMInSoCal
08-05-2010, 02:05 PM
Very Nice.. I just viewed the Holiday Items..
I'm excited about what i've seen. I love watkins
during the holidays and the special items that come
out every year. I didn't know they offered candles before.
How cool.. :)

bianca5454
08-05-2010, 05:05 PM
We had all sorts of candles at one time (and made with the same natural flavors we have in our extracts). But, I guess we have to pick and choose what we offer so they went away......I am glad to see some available in the Holiday line though!

littlescotia
08-06-2010, 10:18 AM
I have been NURSING my bottle of Cinnacream ALL YEAR LONG, waiting for this moment. The kids LOVE it, and quite frankly, so do I!!!

Lori

DebraFerrie
08-22-2010, 04:15 PM
How often does Watkins come out with new products?

bianca5454
08-22-2010, 04:28 PM
Every Holiday season Watkins brings out limited edition favorites as well as introduce some new fun products.

Watkins is always working behind the scene improving and creating new products. It really just all depends on the availability of specific ingredients, formulations, etc. Watkins has very high standards for their end products that much depends on availability and passing specific standards - hope that makes sense?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1