WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

coachveronicam
07-18-2010, 02:17 PM
If you are interested in an opportunity to work from home, this may be of interest to you. Currently I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, and my job is to motivate others to stay fit and healthy. Now before I scare you off, I want you to know that you don't have to be in shape to do this, but it is important that you make a goal of becoming healthy and in shape while you are coaching. OK, so let me explain a little more.....

Becoming a Coach means that you own your own fitness/health business and you just direct people to your website that Beachbody sets up for you when you join. In other words, when someone needs help with fitness/nutrition, you direct them to your site. The fitness programs come with an exercise calendar and meal plan, so you don't have to be a trainer. When someone wants supplemental income or their own business, you briefly explain it and again, direct them to your site if they're interested. Fortunately, Beachbody programs are VERY well-known & liked! It's also a great way to meet new friends and people with similar interests.

You make 25% commissions from sales from your site, paid weekly, and you make team bonuses if you choose to build a team (This is where you can make the most money). You don't have to keep any inventory, deal with customer service, or shipping; Beachbody does all of that. You also get 25% discounts on all the products, and you can cancel it at any time if you want to discontinue.

It's $39.95 to join and get your business kit, and then $14.95/month for Beachbody to maintain your website. You can put in as much time, or as little, as you want. But long-term, you'll get out of it what you've put in.

So if this is an opportunity that sounds like something you might want to do, go to www.beachbodycoach.com/coachveronicam and click "Coach". Feel free to e-mail me with any questions as well at [email protected]

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1