WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : a few questions

carlyn
07-15-2010, 01:43 PM
I am back with a few more questions.

1) Do you need to obtain a business license to sell watkins?

2) when you do your yearly taxes, is it easy enough to do yourself or do you get someone to prepare it? also, is it a schedule c you fill out?

3) When you don't keep inventory and a customer wants to buy something do you get it dropshipped to them or do you have it shipped to your home and then deliver it?

I am new with this so thanks for your patience with all my questions.

carlyn

watkinsindel
07-16-2010, 05:26 AM
I am back with a few more questions. {My answers are after each question}

1) Do you need to obtain a business license to sell watkins? { This depends on your area - you need to check with your local government to see if they require a business license. We do not need to have one in our area but we don't have people coming to our home or employees etc. }

2) when you do your yearly taxes, is it easy enough to do yourself or do you get someone to prepare it? also, is it a schedule c you fill out?
{ I use a personal accountant to do our taxes, as they know the laws etc but you can do your own taxes pretty easily using Turbo Tax or another type of software. }

3) When you don't keep inventory and a customer wants to buy something do you get it dropshipped to them or do you have it shipped to your home and then deliver it?
{If it is a local customer I order their items with my personal order and deliver it to them. If they are not local then I order it direct as a customer and have it shipped to their address. }

I am new with this so thanks for your patience with all my questions.

I hope this helps you Carlyn.

Michelle

carlyn
07-16-2010, 06:14 AM
thanks michelle for this info.

carlyn

watkinsindel
07-16-2010, 08:24 AM
you are welcome

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1