WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I joined TODAY!

SheriSC
06-13-2010, 08:52 AM
I was thinking of joining ASPEN, but I am so glad I knew about this site and did my research beforehand. I think I have made a really great decision. I love the referral opportunities and I believe ASPEN does not have that! Well wish me luck. I am not a stranger to Direct Marketing- I have tried several other companies, but I know that with what I have seen so far I will have success at this. Thank you for all your input on this company ladies.

AngelaSam
06-13-2010, 03:13 PM
Congrats Sheri! You've made a great choice:)

The referral program is outstanding and it's very easy sharing a company that you believe in.

Best of luck growing your new business.;)

DebraFerrie
06-13-2010, 03:25 PM
Welcome Sheri!!
I agree, it's a great opportunity, for sales and that extra referral bonus. Plus there is team volume bonus. You can see all of that info in the training center, which by the way, was surprisingly full of tremendous resources and support.Very thorough, very in depth.
Best wishes!
~Deb

Glowgirl10
06-13-2010, 06:24 PM
Once you sign up are you required to provide your ssn# or a tax id #

BossLadyPR
06-13-2010, 09:16 PM
I also joined today and thanks to Debra to help me with the information I think this is going to be a fun business to do and to meet great people. :):)

DebraFerrie
06-14-2010, 06:19 AM
I also joined today and thanks to Debra to help me with the information I think this is going to be a fun business to do and to meet great people. :):)

You're welcome! I hope you will love it!
Hope you got my e-mails too.

momofelyas
07-01-2010, 03:13 AM
Wow I thought I was going to miss out on the free trial. I am so glad I saw this in time to join.

I love how simple what I have seen in the training so far is. Other places I have tried just bog me down with lots of nonsense, repetitiveness, and terms I don't understand. The thing that pushed me over the edge, well 2 things actually, was how upfront the site is about what you can expect in terms of payment and everything else. Also how upbeat everyone is here on the La Bella forum. You can usually tell a good company by how happy its employees/distributors are with them. I also like the fact that you get paid every 2 weeks that is so much better than getting paid monthly, especially when you could use a few extra bucks right away.

Cileece

AngelaSam
07-01-2010, 01:13 PM
Wow I thought I was going to miss out on the free trial. I am so glad I saw this in time to join.

I love how simple what I have seen in the training so far is. Other places I have tried just bog me down with lots of nonsense, repetitiveness, and terms I don't understand. The thing that pushed me over the edge, well 2 things actually, was how upfront the site is about what you can expect in terms of payment and everything else. Also how upbeat everyone is here on the La Bella forum. You can usually tell a good company by how happy its employees/distributors are with them. I also like the fact that you get paid every 2 weeks that is so much better than getting paid monthly, especially when you could use a few extra bucks right away.

Cileece

Welcome to LBB! Yes, we're a happy bunch. That's what happens when a company respects and empowers it's consultants :)