WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Shann
06-10-2010, 08:47 AM
Just to name a few that I am most active with, I work for ChaCha.com, EssayWriters.net, Demand Studios, Examiner.com.

These are only my most active jobs I do. I actually make money online in a variety of ways, like switching my search engine from google.com to swagbucks.com.

If you are considering working for one of these companies, send me a pm and I will tell you about my job experience with them...

MsMotivated
06-10-2010, 09:54 AM
As I was told, multiple streams of income is always the way to go. I'm currently working with Express2 Team and Crowd Sourcing International.

If your interested in finding out more about these businesses feel free to pm me so that I can give you more information about them. They have proven to be good businesses that have been paying and I enjoying working them.

For those of you where start-up costs are an issue, then Express 2 may be the best program to start with because it only costs $25 to join with no recurring monthly fees.

I hope this helps!

online-money
06-11-2010, 03:23 AM
i have my own websites with adsense. clickbank doesnt make much money for me. but with cpalead i get great money

nickkidman549
06-12-2010, 03:22 AM
I work for No win no fee solicitors firm. They works for Accident claims and *injury claims...

mlmblonde
06-13-2010, 09:33 PM
I represent Send Out Cards and have for close to 6 years.

I have a few other checks coming in from things I've built prior to that but my total focus has been helping others use our service to promote their business Or to build a SOC business that helps them with their dreams and goals

Diane

mtmbab88
06-14-2010, 06:09 AM
I had tried various forms of income but to no avail. I recently started to websites but they are new and hopefully up and coming. One currently offers two online courses. I am a teacher and enjoyed taking online courses myself. I hope to grow into a traditional online degree granting school. I enjoy setting the websites up however I am working on the traffic right now.

my2SeptemberSons
06-15-2010, 04:38 AM
I currently have a few eggs in my basket. I like to have a variety of different jobs from data entry, writing, and phones. This makes it so I am not bored and all of them with the exception of phone work has flexible hours. I am still looking at adding more and continue to apply to ones I feel will fit my needs in the telecommuting folder. :D

Key For Cash
Great American Opportunities (Seasonal)
Break Studios
Firehow
Text Broker
Sedgewick CMS (start July 1st)

Shann
06-15-2010, 07:03 AM
I currently have a few eggs in my basket. I like to have a variety of different jobs from data entry, writing, and phones. This makes it so I am not bored and all of them with the exception of phone work has flexible hours. I am still looking at adding more and continue to apply to ones I feel will fit my needs in the telecommuting folder. :D

Key For Cash
Great American Opportunities (Seasonal)
Break Studios
Firehow
Text Broker
Sedgewick CMS (start July 1st)

I just recently heard about Break Studios but never applied with them. Is that something like Demand Studios?

my2SeptemberSons
06-15-2010, 07:33 AM
I just recently heard about Break Studios but never applied with them. Is that something like Demand Studios?

The pay for all article types is a flat rate of $8. They are fairly easy to get on with if you are just starting out in the freelance writing industry. They pay twice a month via paypal.

Yoli TRUTH
06-16-2010, 07:07 PM
My husband and I are independent distributors for Yoli.

We have one of the fastest growing teams in the company and just love where we're headed!

Shann
06-18-2010, 07:11 AM
The pay for all article types is a flat rate of $8. They are fairly easy to get on with if you are just starting out in the freelance writing industry. They pay twice a month via paypal.

Sounds similar to Demand Studios, except they pay twice a week. I am thinking about looking in to it.

JillSG
06-18-2010, 09:42 AM
I work for me :)

skcandles
06-18-2010, 11:01 AM
I work with my Direct Sales business with Gold Canyon - have a blog and facebook for them

I do writing work mostly for online clients, but I do have accounts at a few different writing content sites. right now I am starting to work on building passive income, and have started with Helium and Infobarrell.

utsarah
06-18-2010, 11:52 AM
My main egg right now is LF. My oldest egg is ChaCha, I have been with them for almost two years. I recently signed up with Quicktate but haven't had much time to devote to them. I do log on about once a week and type a few files so my account will hopefully stay active.

chicagoill
06-18-2010, 05:05 PM
Hello guys, I'm an 80 hr a week dad in his 20th year doing so. My last child , my dayghter, is headed for college in August 2010. I need some solid leads on good work at home jobs. It's time for me to work for myself the rest of the way in my work filled life. Thanks...Don

glorias
06-20-2010, 05:43 PM
I work for three dfferent companies.
Alpine Access, Arise and now La Bella Baskets, Im thinking of quitting Arise because I see alot of potential with La Bella Baskets, my sponsor, Sheryl is awesome! If anyone wants info let me know, she actually got me involved with all 3 of these companies and I cant believe the changes in my life!

bjaes1
06-23-2010, 04:26 PM
I am a Consultant in Internet Marketing and I work for ME. On my honor I will do my best to obey the Laws of Nature, be trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent. I do not have a problem with that...:)

Amy Jacobs
06-24-2010, 06:33 AM
I work with Ameriplan USA and have been with the company since January 2004 :)

successsweet
06-27-2010, 08:08 AM
I represent AVON company where "work" is FUN!
Did you know you could host AVON (http://terriweston.avonrepresentative.com/) parties?

NOW that is more like fun than work..

kelleykay
06-27-2010, 09:59 AM
I am a WAHU/Melaleuca, Inc. marketing executive... online, offline, on the phone, in person, and etc. I prefer to get out of the house every once in a while :)

I am designated vice-president of my parents new company, Whitstar Enterprises LLC, currently acting as the graphic designer, writer, secretary, and promoter.

I also still do tradtional arts and crafts though the economy has it down to hobby status at this time. Sell on and off line.

I partnered up with a large print on demand company of photo gifts and own DoodlesnShots.com > earning commision from those who order here. Something like Cafepress but this offers over 200 photo gifts and more competitive on price.

I am a member of PeopleString, a new concept in networking... were you get the shared revenue from Peoplestring advertising... you then earn from people who join under you, and they earn for those they have join under them. Typically a MLM type of thing.

vaughncg
06-27-2010, 01:48 PM
I recently restarted my business with the Stayin Home and Lovin It team. It's great.

Mrdd
06-27-2010, 05:05 PM
I work for if you call it that, but i work for clickbank.com

coachveronicam
07-19-2010, 06:23 AM
Originally I started with surveys......Now, I work as an independent Beachbody coach. So far, I love it. It keeps me motivated to stay healthy.

sgdavies
07-19-2010, 04:04 PM
The best company I have ever been a part of is My Net Universe. There are many streams to their very lucrative compensation plan and I don't even have to sell anything. I give away FREE APPS that earn me pay-per-click income when individuals and families use the APP to save themselves approx. $200 - $300 per month. And that is only one of the income streams. Also, the company is expanding globally at a very rapid pace.

(http://www.savingwiththegenie.com)

ReganLawson
07-23-2010, 06:36 AM
I work from home with Work at Home United. We're actually partnered up with a science-based wellness company that manufactures household products that are safer, healthier and cost effective. I've been with them for almost two years and have enjoyed every second.

Regan
Work at Home United

mewhort10
07-24-2010, 11:18 AM
I work for me. I have for a while now. I tried lots of MLMs, rebranding ebooks, sponsoring people into stuff, envelope stuffing, postcard mailing garbage kind of stuff on the Net. Did you know that 96% of the junk you read about online is exactly that? JUNK.

Glad I'm not there anymore. It's taken me a few years to get this far, but now I work for me. Awesome!

edithw47
08-05-2010, 01:38 PM
Hello

Will you please send me the information of the 3 company that you are working for?

Thanks

mjbblb
08-05-2010, 03:14 PM
I don't necessarily call these companies that I work for since I don't really feel like a working income is coming in BUT I "work" at:

mturk
tone a day
clowd crowd
I have done work for livework and am on the waiting list for GAO.

I also just started to get money from a website where I get cash back from my online purchases.

I have been looking for close to 3 years for a steady home job but need something VERY flexible and non phone related.

Maria

Kodithegirl
08-05-2010, 04:07 PM
I have a cooking blog Daily Dish (http://diary-of-a-foodie.blogspot.com) and I work for a classical music booking agent.

Cooking Crystal
08-05-2010, 05:46 PM
I work for myself!

Like Kodi, I love food and anything to do with cooking (eating is right up there too!) I have a free dinner planning website that I have a blast running. I cover my costs and have been making a profit for the past year. My husband is waiting for me to hit the big time, I would be happy with just a solidly profitable website. I'm more of a cook than a webmaster so the process has been fun and I've learned so much!
Crystal

phillbidden
08-09-2010, 12:20 AM
I am Phill Bidden and I am working online for internet T1 (http://www.t1everywhere.com/business-t1.html), an internet service provider of broadband internet connection I've been working here fro almost a year.

butterbaby35
08-14-2010, 12:12 PM
I work for three dfferent companies.
Alpine Access, Arise and now La Bella Baskets, Im thinking of quitting Arise because I see alot of potential with La Bella Baskets, my sponsor, Sheryl is awesome! If anyone wants info let me know, she actually got me involved with all 3 of these companies and I cant believe the changes in my life!
Hi. What is La Bella Baskets?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1