WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

doodlebug1
06-05-2010, 05:36 PM
I notice that all all former posts are missing when I come to the Silpada forum. What happened to them??

Doodles

doodlebug1
06-05-2010, 05:39 PM
I think I saw the answer: my options were set to see posts from the last 75 days, and only THREE posts are here. I see a lot more when I click the past years. BUT WHAT HAPPENED?? Where are Silpada reps who used to post here??

Doodles

gkoinski
06-06-2010, 06:25 PM
I was wondering the same thing. Maybe they have their own forum? Also with Facebook, a lot of different reps from different companies visit there more now. Just some thoughts.

blingslinger
06-08-2010, 01:21 PM
We're to busy selling jewelry, LOL :) I think alot of ladies "lurk" but don't post. I do like hearing from my fellow Silpada Sisters though...come out of lurkdom and post :)