WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Exchange broken item

flowerchild
06-03-2010, 07:02 AM
Hi everyone!
I have a broken bracelet and I have no idea how to exchg it since I got it at a cash table at an open house event. It's 4 strand stretchy gray/silver/crystal & black seed pearls with a metal scroll piece. I got it in the Fall and it was in the 2009-2010 catalog. I don't have her name. I'm in Ohio.

Any help is much appreciated!!

THANK YOU!

starstruck
06-07-2010, 06:06 AM
Normally when you purchase cash and carry, The item comes with no warranty.But contact Silpada anyway...........But my guess is, ''it's all yours''.

gkoinski
06-07-2010, 06:26 AM
I'm not an expert on Silpada, but did you receive an actual 'company' printed receipt? Most companies require that you have proof of payment (their company-issued paperwork) to exchange, repair or replace an item. Just throwing out a thought.

flowerchild
06-07-2010, 12:05 PM
thank you very much. I'll give it try with my receipt.