WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I actually took the weekend OFF!

littlescotia
04-06-2010, 05:12 AM
I don't know about you.. but I have such a great time with my business, that it's hard to NOT work all day, every day. This long weekend, though, I was determined to NOT spend the 2 hours at the computer and take the time off...

I gardened (because the weather was incredible here) cleaned up the yard, pruned the bushes, played with the girls, (toy store! walk downtown, etc.) I also started working on some dresses for the girls - they picked the materials (my little gypsys - 4 different fabric patterns in each dress.) let my sweetheart do most of the meals (because he loves to cook and doesn't often get to.) and just took it easy.

I loved the time off... but is it weird that I was excited to get back to it?? I was up at 6am this morning!

Have a great week, everyone :)

Lori

The Watkins Man
04-06-2010, 01:34 PM
I too love selling Watkins, it seams that each day is a new adventure.

bianca5454
04-07-2010, 02:11 AM
Awe! I am so glad you enjoyed your week off. That is the beauty of being your own boss~

You'll need to post some pics of the dresses you made! :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1