WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

dallasflower
03-20-2006, 02:37 PM
I would like other peoples opinion on what I should do in regards to where I should sell my items.

I have been trying to selling fine jewerlyand house itemon ebay but I have had little success. I was wondering if anyone has had better luck on other auction sites.

I was thinking about selling on Blujay for the homeitems and the jewerly on craiglists- I have a ton of stuff and would like to make some extra money.

What do all of you think...

Thanks in advance.

~Crystal~
03-31-2006, 06:50 PM
I have not sold anywhere but in ebay. There are some tips that I can give you for selling things on ebay.

1. Learn to write a good headline

2. Put similar items in lots

3. Check to see what similar items have sold for in the past, make sure you are not over pricing

4. Advertise your auctions

Hope these help.

Crystal

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1