WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I'm back!

Amy Jacobs
04-02-2010, 06:48 AM
Hubby and I are pregnant with number 4 :) A little about myself My name is Amy Jacobs I am a wahm with 3 kiddos a boy 8 and 2 girls 4, 2. I look forward to getting to know all of you!

happymommy
04-07-2010, 02:47 PM
Congrats! I have #s 2 & 3 (boys) on the way a week from today. I have 1 ds who's 5. Best of luck to you.

Amy Jacobs
04-08-2010, 06:45 AM
Thanks :) I was wondering where everyone was at. This board is so quiet.

happymommy
04-09-2010, 11:20 AM
Yes, it's very quiet. I'm so big & uncomfortable at this point I'm not on here much anymore.

Amy Jacobs
04-12-2010, 06:26 AM
Bless your heart! Hang in there your almost to the finish line! I am the opposite trying to get through that first trimester & the lovely nausea that comes with it :(

happymommy
04-13-2010, 10:42 AM
Yes, the boys are due tomorrow...The end of my 6 mo case of heart burn is near! lol You hang in there, too. Just keep telling yourself it WILL pass. I remember thinking it never would, but it did right after my 1st trimester. Take care!

coffee
04-13-2010, 01:17 PM
Hi, I'm Miranda. I'm a sahm to a two year boy. Due date is October 7th