WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : The Website Review Team

jkamberson
03-25-2010, 04:12 PM
I found this on under the business opps section of wahm and was wondering if anyone had any experience with The Website Review Team? Please let me know. Thanks

Linda Hinkle
03-28-2010, 10:16 AM
Can't say that I have saw it but then again I wasn't looking either :)! Hope someone can answer your question for ya!

~Linda

dl&zaymom
03-31-2010, 11:34 AM
I saw the link on the business opps page also. I couldn't find anything on it.

I actually signed up for it to find out what it was about. I haven't received any assignments yet.

I will let you know how it goes.

CraftyKat
04-07-2010, 10:47 AM
I have also signed up for this program. I have already received my log in and first set of assignments. Going to give it a try. It doesn't cost me anything to try so why not... Will post again if/when I see my first deposit on my paypal account.:cool:

virgogirl
04-07-2010, 11:21 AM
Can someone plse post the link to sign up for this? I tried looking for it must of missed it

CraftyKat
04-07-2010, 11:09 PM
Be a Part of the WebSite Review Team (http://www.websitereviewteam.com/)

I've signed up for my first set of jobs already. Waiting on demographic approval. Will keep everyone posted.:p

afcat2003
04-09-2010, 07:15 PM
I have done this a few weeks ago. When I got my first set of assignments I only did the ones that I did not have to put my cc number in it. When I finished the assignments it took them a few weeks to pay me and give me new assignments.

Its not that bad, but i'm trying to decide if I want to continue with it and do the ones that you have to use your cc for. I do know with those you have to make sure you cancel your trial before its up so they don't charge your cc. I'm really not sure if I want to put my cc on the net for those, but I was thinking of getting a prepaid cc to use for it.

On the bright side I got paid for it. Just took awhile.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1