WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

littlescotia
01-18-2010, 08:40 AM
Last weekend, one of my daughters was ill. I'm talking on the hour, every hour for 12 hours. I was her all day nursemaid, was the hugger and hair holder and back rubber and bucket and toilet cleaner. NO fun. This illness has been "going around" the school, and here it was in my house!

I've been taking rezist since fall, and I've started taking the garlic oil for about 2 weeks. This Saturday morning I woke up, and after being up for a few hours, started to feel.. funny.

A little "crunchy"... and got hit with a fever. My body was trying to fight SOMETHING... and my guess it was what I was dealing with, with my daughter last weekend.

However, all I ended up having was a fever. I kept hydrated and covered, bathed a few times with the Menthol bath salts, but never got any other symptoms. No getting sick, no sore throat, no runny nose, no chest congestion... NOTHING, other than swollen glands in my neck and this fever.

The only reason I can think that I got off easy with this illness, is taking the rezist and the garlic oil...I'll take a day of fevers over a day of getting sick and feeling awful ANY TIME....

Anyone else have any Rezist experience??

The Watkins Man
01-19-2010, 01:56 PM
Watkins supplements are awesome.

watkinsindel
01-19-2010, 02:54 PM
I am never without the Rezist plus - I take this year round not just during cold and flu season. It has helped with allergies and building the immune system so that if you do happen to catch something it is usually very mild compared to what everyone else is experiencing that does not take this supplement.

littlescotia
01-25-2010, 09:08 AM
I found that last year, too, that my allergies were MUCH less annoying than usual. I take the Rezist, and I eat local honey to fight off the allergies. It makes me so sad that so many people around me are getting REALLY ILL, and won't even try Rezist just to be stubborn...

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1