WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

BurningBelief
12-25-2009, 05:14 PM
Looking for a Natural Bath and Body Company to be affiliated with? Look no longer! Handmade Natural Beauty out of Onalaska, WI is a Company I am very proud to represent and I am looking for others who would like to jump at the chance to become involved with this naturally beautiful Company! Handmade Natural Beauty strives to provide only the best in natural skin care. We use the highest quality of skin-nourishing natural ingredients to make our product line. You gotta check us out!

We offer a generous compensation plan, low signup fees, a choice of optional consultant kits, free drop shipping and NO inventory is required! Best of all, YOU decide how you want to run your business, whether it be strictly online, through home spa parties, local craft shows or all of the above! Choose from one of the two newly structured Consultant Plans that best fits your needs!

Consultant Plans
Both of these exciting consultant plans offer commission on the sales that go through your customized Handmade Natural Beauty website URL. Which I have to say... our website is the BEST natural bath and body website I have seen around. Very professional, user friendly and enticing!

Choose the Affiliate Consultant plan if you would like to have no minimum requirements and get commissions for sales generated through your website with no direct selling required.

- 25% on retail sales
- 9.99 for the website but WAIVED with ANY size order per month!
- Earn 5% on your downline
- No kit required!
- This plan fits anyone's budget and is great!

Choose the Distributor Consultant plan if you are a serious business builder who wants to experience growth along with the company. With this level you will experience downline commission 3 levels deep and have the opportunity for advancement and increased bonuses! There is no monthly website fee or other sales quotas. All that is required is that you commit to an Autoship program of the company's top sellers and business building materials to help ensure your success as a Handmade Natural Beauty Distributor Consultant.

- Website is FREE
- Get 25% on retail sales
- Earn 5% on your dowline
- Earn on your downline 3 levels deep
- Receive bonuses!
- NO kits required!
- 39.95 autoship of HNB goodies sent to your door each month for you to try, share or resell. It's up to you!

GO TO: Consultant URL, Jen Ouellette (http://www.naturalbeautysoaps.net/jenouellette) and scroll down towards the bottom for more info. about our two plans and sign up today!

***Would you like to try before you join? I am offering free soap samples, all you have to do is ASK! Just pm me here or email me at: [email protected] and I would be happy to send you some.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1