WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Coconut Macaroon

Rudie0730
03-08-2006, 09:10 PM
I LOVE this candle. It takes me away to my happy place. I'm surprised at such strong emotions I feel for this candle. Is anyone else going nuts over this candle? I have the display bag and have trying to figure out my favorite I think this might be it.

southernbg
03-08-2006, 09:18 PM
Hi Rutie,

I got mine on Monday! I have not been able to burn one just yet. I have to finish the other votives I have.

Many Blessings,

Natalie

ShiraColish
03-09-2006, 07:08 AM
So does it smell mostly like coconut....or does it have that cookie smell....??

OliviaHyder
03-09-2006, 08:24 AM
My husband loves it! He just wanted to keep sniffing it!smileys/smiley36.gifHe said it reminds him of suntan lotion.

Shira, you can smell coconut, but it has that cookie smell too! Hard to explain, but it does smell good!

Olivia

sabpadilla
03-09-2006, 09:08 AM
My husband thought it was Pina Colada - I had a votive burning in
the kitchen yesterday though and when I walked in, I swear I had to
check the oven, because it smelled just like there were cookies in
there!!!

cinnamonmomof3
03-09-2006, 09:24 AM
I really like this one. I always burn a votive of the COTM first just in case I don't like it, I can still sell the jar, but I like it!!!

Now I was going to light my Jar but I want to finish my votive, so that's what I'm going to burn all day!!

~Cinnamon~

Lori Moreno
03-09-2006, 01:43 PM
I Lsmileys/smiley27.gifVVVVVE IT!

Yes, I went nuts over this one too Rudie!smileys/smiley36.gif

It smells more like Coconut than Pina Colada to me.

I just lit this Mia Bellabeauty up!smileys/smiley16.gif

It's a SCENT-SATIONAL DAY!

mmmm

Lori Morenosmileys/smiley17.gif

pookeybearsmom
03-10-2006, 08:55 AM
I think it smells just like a girl scout cookie. I love it! Especially since my stepdaughter is a girl scout!smileys/smiley1.gif

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1