WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : new and without a clue

wahm4life
03-08-2006, 07:04 PM
Hi guys,

I joined Mia Bella/Scent-sations today. I'm pretty excited but have no idea what to do or expect. I've posted a page on my website dedicated to my candle business.

What should I expect? is the potential to make money pretty good. please share share share.

*Bama*
03-08-2006, 07:11 PM
Welcome Roschelle to Mia Bella! Have you spoke with your sponsor yet? IF not, I highly reccommend it, so you can talk to him/her about your plan of action, your long term and short term goals etc.

What to expect, well it depends on what you want out of this business. Expect to FALL IN LOVE with these candles and become addicted and want to share your excitement with everyone. Yes you can make money, how much? all depends on you and how you work and how often you work your business.

Congrats, and if you have any questions, do ask. :)

MiaBellaCandle
03-08-2006, 08:14 PM
Welcome to Mia Bella Roschelle! Glad to have you with us.

Besides going over a game plan with your sponsor, you want to listen in the training calls whenever possible, plug into your team yahoo support group for help and support, and start sharing your products and business opportunity with everyone you meet! Besides the live training, we also have pre-recorded calls that cover every aspect of the business.

Best wishes and much success!

earthlydream
03-08-2006, 08:20 PM
I am still learning also, but try all the ways of selling to see what you like best! Retail-Fundraising-Recruiting
Check out Vistaprint.com for low or free postcards, business cards etc.

Read this forum alot! Ask questions if you need help there's always someone here who will offer advice.

The company newsletter in your Mia Bella website has alot of great ideas of what other people are doing & the training calls we have over phone offer techniques. The Yahoo groups are excellent too they have training files.

Good Luck! If you need with anything you can pm me!

Doreen Gayer smileys/smiley17.gif smileys/smiley17.gif smileys/smiley17.gif smileys/smiley17.gif smileys/smiley17.gif

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1