WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Linda Hinkle
11-30-2009, 04:43 PM
DECEMBER PROMOTION

Join now for ONLY $25.00
Contact Me Anytime!

Linda Hinkle
330-269-9214
Yahoo IM ~ pepsigirl1996
[email protected]
Freedom at Home Team (http://www.mysuccessathome.info/)

What is Ameriplan® About?

We help people on a daily basis to work from home and find their freedom. We help people on a daily basis to save money on their Legal Issues, Identity Theft, Roadside Assistance, Shopping, Dining, Entertainment and so much more.
WHAT YOU GET:

Unlimited Training
Free Personalized Professional Websites
Benefits For Your Entire Household
401K available
Part-Time or Full-Time work available
20 Free Leads
250 Free Post Card Leads Each Month

WHAT WE DON'T DO:

No Hard Selling
No Cold Calling
No Products to Stock
No Parties to Host
No Collecting of Payments

About Our Company

Ameriplan® is a 18 year old, debt free company that has nearly 1.7 million members and over 40,000 home workers. We are a service based company, so there are NO PRODUCTS, NO PARTIES, NO COLLECTING OF MONEY. Our business can be done completely on the internet in the comfort of your home. My work schedule is around my family time. All you really need is a computer and phone to work this business.

Ameriplan® is a true work at home CAREER. You can work either full time or part time at home.

We help you start making money at home immediately. We also have training centers all over the United States that you are welcome to attend. Our training centers are available at no cost.

Not only will you receive training and websites right away, you will also have an opportunity to work with the fastest growing team in AmeriPlan®, the Freedom at Home Team. Our team has been featured in several work at home magazines.

For More Info on Ameriplan® www.iboplus.com/lhink (http://www.iboplus.com/shettel)