WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Mike McClurg
11-30-2009, 11:04 AM
A HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT and you truly are among the first to know about this!

The ELITE TEAM has just launched our NEW system.

This system is fully linked up with one of the biggest name companies out there in the home business industry.

This is a once in a lifetime chance to get in JUST BEFORE the launch of a new product, and ALSO JUST BEFORE the overall team marketing campaign begins.

You will not want to miss out.

We are currently converting around 10% of pre-enrollees to members.

When you take the tour you will understand why.

Simply click the link below and complete the form, to access your pre-enrollee position.

When you see the power of this you will want to join us

right away (no join fee, just order a product minimum $60 to activate).

Go Here --> Elite Team Builder EXCLUSIVE Marketing System (http://www.eliteteambuilder.com/successdreammaker)

YES.....there will be a guaranteed success marketing plan for my team.

and YES....you may think you have seen this company before....

however some recent enhancements to the comp plan, the new product launch coming, and this brand new elite system make it better than ever.

If you have the slightest bit of interest, then pre-enroll and join us to

secure your position now.

You have nothing to risk and massive benefits to gain.

Your $60 product start up is completely refundable with no questions asked should you change your mind.

I am committed to this project for the next two years and beyond.

When you implement my system it WILL work for you, or I will personally go

out and get your sign ups for you.

Go here --> Elite Team Builder EXCLUSIVE Marketing System (http://www.eliteteambuilder.com/successdreammaker)

Sincerely,

Mike McClurg

Elite Team