WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

bcylab
11-21-2009, 10:03 AM
I got my first party order in last night. I brought it to work this morning to look in it and get the individual orders packaged for delivery. It took less than a week to get my order. I have 2 items on back order, but the computer states that the entire order has been shipped. So I am assuming that they are on their way to me now.

Man I am impressed with how fast it all got here. Perfect condition and packaged really tight. I have my second party order on its way already.

I am now waiting to close out my 3rd party. So it has been a nice first month for me already. Just a little extra spending money is all I want from this, since I have a full-time 40hr week job and two little girls who need to get everywhere all the time.

So perfect.:D:p

kainsley\
11-22-2009, 10:53 AM
That feeling doesn't stop. I still get excited every time I see that Scentsy box sitting on my front porch! Enjoy!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1