WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Cleaning company cleaning my sofa

successsweet
11-20-2009, 03:25 PM
I cannot beleive the responses I get with Scentsy warmers all over my home, in our bathrooms living rooms etc. Today a cleaning company came out to clean our sofa and he had to use the restroom, I was sitting in my office and he comes in and says oh you have Scentsy, I said yes, I am a consultant, he says I love their warmers, I use them in my bathroom and bedroom and starts to talk about the scents......;) Needless to say I gave him brochures catalogs etc. ;)

Amazing!

LorettaA
11-21-2009, 06:15 AM
I had a similar experience. My mother-in-law's cleaning people asked her where she got the plug-in's in her bathroom. She gave them my catalog and called me to ask for more catalogs so she could talk to them more when they come back in a couple weeks. I told her to keep up the good work...lol.

imamomagain
11-21-2009, 09:24 AM
That's great! I know my mother always keeps catalogs with her now. She gives them out everywhere she goes!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1