WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : My order and UPS

successsweet
11-19-2009, 04:31 AM
My neighbor loves Scentsy so whenever she sees the UPS truck stop at my home she comes running over to see what new warmers I got. :)

Yesterday I got warmers Santa and Holly and plugins plus bars.
She loved Santa and Holly, (as do I)
She wanted to buy it but since Santa is sold out I decided to keep it ;)

Terri

LorettaA
11-19-2009, 05:24 AM
Sounds like a future consultant to me...lol.

mommycourt
11-19-2009, 07:54 AM
Sounds like a future consultant to me...lol.

LOL I agree!! Get her on your team girl :)

oh yeah, and I'm pretty sure my UPS is realllly sick of stopping here EVERYDAY (thats what it seems like anyways!) haha :)

imamomagain
11-19-2009, 08:01 AM
Tell me about it! I think I have 7 boxes coming today! Whew! It's gonna be a busy day!

bcylab
11-22-2009, 02:59 PM
I can not wait to tell when my UPS driver is sick of coming to the house. I will haev to send a cataloge home for him to show is wife. But the last time he came by I was not home. I will have to make a point of being home next time.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1