WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Xmas fair today

successsweet
11-14-2009, 05:04 PM
Went to a local Christmas fair today (in fact went to 2 of them)
There was a Scentsy consultant booth with a lot of people around it and they were placing orders and buying a lot.

Scentsy wasn't represented at the other show wish I had known I would have booked a spot.

Terri

mommycourt
11-14-2009, 10:19 PM
I went to one last week and one of the gals was set up also and I had never met her, she didnt seem thrilled that I was a new consultant in our small town and a "competitor"...even though we're on the SAME team....under the same director! Oh well, I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing and keep drumming up business and getting them their orders as quickly as possible and hope thats what keeps them coming back! :) Unfortunately, she has taken up every fair, bazarre, etc. that has come up in our area....so I guess next year I'll have to move quicker! lol Actually, I dont know, it was CRAZY there and I'd prly be a freak about my table...haha! :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1