WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Another Question

HippieMama
11-10-2009, 12:37 PM
Yes, I know I ask a lot of questions. I just like researching things before I make a decision. I like knowing what I'm getting into, lol!

I was thinking about the fact that I want to keep some bars and a few warmers on hand. I would like an easy way to keep track of the inventory so I know what I have on hand. Does the back office have a inventory function or will I need to create a spreadsheet? I also found a program called iScents. Does anyone here use it?

Andrea

jessicaj
11-10-2009, 12:41 PM
As far as I know, there is not function for that, but I have a spreadsheet that is super easy to use and fast to input. Each consultant has their own way with things like that.

Keep asking questions, that is a GOOD THING!

HippieMama
11-10-2009, 12:46 PM
Thanks for the quick reply. I figured that would just be up to me to come up with a suitable tracking method.

Looking at the pricing, it would make sense to combine customer orders within a party to one of the combo sets. So when placing a party order can you just make one big order to allow you to take advantage of the combo sets or does the company want each ind. customer order entered?

Andrea

jessicaj
11-10-2009, 12:58 PM
There are some consultants that do combine. I'm not really up on that, so there might be someone else that can answer that a little better. I really like to have my paperwork match what I enter. I know there are consultants that have great spreadsheets that they are willing to share to make combining really easy. My brain just doesn't work that way. Combining is allowed though.

I'm sure someone else can answer this better than me.

Search4Silver
11-10-2009, 05:39 PM
You will not have problem with that at all. We have expert "combiners" on our Scentsy forum that always chime in to help with combining orders...

LorettaA
11-11-2009, 05:35 AM
I have my own spreadsheet for tracking inventory.

Yes, you can combine. Scentsy knows that people combine so they can earn extra inventory free and they are ok with it. You can put all the orders under your name or the name of your hostess or you can enter each customer. It's up to you.

successsweet
11-11-2009, 08:14 AM
Thanks for the quick reply. I figured that would just be up to me to come up with a suitable tracking method.

Looking at the pricing, it would make sense to combine customer orders within a party to one of the combo sets. So when placing a party order can you just make one big order to allow you to take advantage of the combo sets or does the company want each ind. customer order entered?

Andrea

Yes there are advantages to combine orders to take advantage of all specials, packages and more.

Terri

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1