WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : how long?

megajessv
11-01-2009, 08:28 PM
how long does it usually take for your starter kit to arrive?

also, how long does it take for regular orders?

jessicaj
11-01-2009, 08:40 PM
It depends on where you are and which warehouse your products/kit ships from. Where are you located?

jessicaj
11-01-2009, 08:42 PM
Most orders are being shipped from the warehouses with a 3-4 day turn around (according to the update calls). That is for business supplies and orders. Some orders are even going out same day! It really shouldn't be a very long wait!

lrstith
11-02-2009, 04:57 AM
For me...I started over a year ago and I ordered my kit on a Monday and received it on Friday. Some may take a little longer but I know that the company tries to get them out fairly quickly!

jennsimm
11-02-2009, 06:21 AM
I *think* they try and mail them 2 day ups. I know I got mine 3 days after I ordered it, so I figured it was 2 day sent, with a day to process...You will be like a kid in a candy store when you get it!!! I STILL am that excited about Scentsy!

Jennifer

bcylab
11-02-2009, 09:41 AM
I go tmine in less than a week after ordering it. Now I am getting ready to place my first order that is not business related. Woo hoo.

avoight
11-02-2009, 01:07 PM
Im in Minnesota and received mine 3 days after I signed up.. VERY FAST!

megajessv
11-02-2009, 01:33 PM
I'm in SC and ordered on Thursday... got nothing yet. Maybe tomorrow!:p

Lady01
11-02-2009, 03:30 PM
i'm in west virginia and i recieved mine in 4 days

jessicaj
11-02-2009, 04:46 PM
According to the morning call today, it sounds like all enrollment kits are shipping within the day... Keep following your nose to the front door! You and the UPS dude are gonna be great friends in no time!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1