WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Your Natural Favourite

littlescotia
10-30-2009, 05:17 AM
(up in Canada, we spell Favourite with a "u". hehe.)

I'm wondering what your favourite natural Watkins product is. I was doing the lunch dishes this morning, and was thinking about how much I love the dish soap - and even though I do dishes every day, the bottle still lasts me about 2 months...

I also love the liquid hand soap. It's also been in the bathroom for 2 months, with 5 people using it every day (plus guests) and it still has about 3 cm in the bottom of the bottle.

What's your favourite and why?

Lori

bianca5454
10-30-2009, 06:11 AM
It's never easy to choose one favorite item, but the all purpose cleaner comes to mind. It smells nice for one and it really has an amazing cleaning action. We have tile kitchen floors and this has been the only product that cleans the grout well (I've even used bleach, but our Watkins products does the best job).

I also love having the wipes on hand for those quick little clean ups.

Being with Watkins for 7 years sometimes I forget certain things as they just become habit. Anyhow, I also love our laundry products. Since using them, our overall allergy problems have improved greatly.

Then I can go into our organic spice line.............but I'll save that one for another thread! LOL! :)

shanempickle
10-30-2009, 06:48 AM
Great Thread,

We absolutely love the Generation III Laundry Detergent, it's the only detergent we can find that doesn't give our 9 month old eczema. Let's see... oh, the aloe and green tea lip balm is 100 times better than anything else. You only have to use it a few times a day compared to every 20 minutes with chap stick or the like. Recently tried the chicken grill rub. Talk about great flavor...holy smokes. Of course there is the staples of vanilla, cinnamon, and pepper. Anybody ever tried making some eggs splitting the batch in half, putting store bought pepper on one half and watkins on the other? I had no idea pepper was actual supposed to enhance the flavor of food! There is simply no comparison.

The Watkins Man
10-30-2009, 09:50 AM
I love the organic black pepper.

rhondap
10-30-2009, 01:38 PM
Oh gosh yes the pepper is amazing and you can tell the difference between Watkins pepper and store bought pepper.

Great Thread,

We absolutely love the Generation III Laundry Detergent, it's the only detergent we can find that doesn't give our 9 month old eczema. Let's see... oh, the aloe and green tea lip balm is 100 times better than anything else. You only have to use it a few times a day compared to every 20 minutes with chap stick or the like. Recently tried the chicken grill rub. Talk about great flavor...holy smokes. Of course there is the staples of vanilla, cinnamon, and pepper. Anybody ever tried making some eggs splitting the batch in half, putting store bought pepper on one half and watkins on the other? I had no idea pepper was actual supposed to enhance the flavor of food! There is simply no comparison.

WAHMInSoCal
10-30-2009, 02:14 PM
We use most of the home care products..
and lots of the spices and dips.. Everything
is wonderful and it's hard to choose one favorite..
We love the all purpose cleaner and the Liquid Dish Soap.

Teresa :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1