WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : The Summit Group Co-op

rhondap
10-27-2009, 04:37 PM
Has anyone here participated in the Summit Group co-op? If so was it worth it? Quality leads and enrollments?

I started with Watkins 10 years ago, love many of the products, and recently rejoined. I was with the Summit Group then and am with them once again. :)

bianca5454
10-28-2009, 06:49 AM
Hi Rhonda,
Congratulations and welcome back! I know you will enjoy being part of the Watkins family.

There are pro's and con's with any form of advertising. I have participated in the co-ops and I do feel they are worth the investment.

Each co-op will last anywhere between 4 - 8 weeks depending on the time of year and response. All leads are fresh, not recycled leads. They are leads generated from a variety of studied, proven and targeted approaches as well as placement (areas). The candidates generated from this type of advertisement are responding to a home business advertisement. In other words, they are not "Watkins" specific (as Treehouse Wellness would be, which you are a part of as well).

You will receive a variety of leads from qualified prospects to tire kickers. This form of advertisement is wonderful if you don't have the time to place your own ads (research, etc.) vs. you have the time and not the money to invest in lower/free cost ads.

The follow up is key to any form of advertising. To answer your question; Is it worth it? Yes, I do believe it is worth it, but it should not be your only source of advertising for the purpose of recruiting. This is my personal opinion as I am a firm believer that we should not have all our eggs in one basket.

Also, keep in mind that by using our Summit group website to capture leads, those leads will stay in the system as long as a 'delete' request is not made.

Feel free to email me with other questions you may have.

Glad to have you part of the family! :)

rhondap
10-28-2009, 03:37 PM
Thanks Bianca!

I believe you are my sponsor. Coincidence huh? LOL. I got the postcard in the mail about rejoining. Went to the website and did some reading came here and did some reading and clicked on some links then went back to the link I got in the postcard and signed up...your name came up as my sponsor. :)

Does Treehouse Wellness offer a co-op?

Hi Rhonda,
Congratulations and welcome back! I know you will enjoy being part of the Watkins family.

There are pro's and con's with any form of advertising. I have participated in the co-ops and I do feel they are worth the investment.

Each co-op will last anywhere between 4 - 8 weeks depending on the time of year and response. All leads are fresh, not recycled leads. They are leads generated from a variety of studied, proven and targeted approaches as well as placement (areas). The candidates generated from this type of advertisement are responding to a home business advertisement. In other words, they are not "Watkins" specific (as Treehouse Wellness would be, which you are a part of as well).

You will receive a variety of leads from qualified prospects to tire kickers. This form of advertisement is wonderful if you don't have the time to place your own ads (research, etc.) vs. you have the time and not the money to invest in lower/free cost ads.

The follow up is key to any form of advertising. To answer your question; Is it worth it? Yes, I do believe it is worth it, but it should not be your only source of advertising for the purpose of recruiting. This is my personal opinion as I am a firm believer that we should not have all our eggs in one basket.

Also, keep in mind that by using our Summit group website to capture leads, those leads will stay in the system as long as a 'delete' request is not made.

Feel free to email me with other questions you may have.

Glad to have you part of the family! :)

bianca5454
10-28-2009, 05:14 PM
Hey Rhonda,
Treehouse also offers co-op's. They are a bit different in that they are targeted to folks who are searching for Watkins. They run about the same time frame (and same cost). Treehouse WILL email all associates within the sub group when they get ready to make another run.

rhondap
10-29-2009, 02:18 AM
Ooh cool, I'll wait on that email then.

Have a great day!

Hey Rhonda,
Treehouse also offers co-op's. They are a bit different in that they are targeted to folks who are searching for Watkins. They run about the same time frame (and same cost). Treehouse WILL email all associates within the sub group when they get ready to make another run.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1