WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Hey Ladies I have a question.

bcylab
10-25-2009, 07:43 AM
I have been going through the website, I have been watching the training videos, I was curious how do you put in a current party that shows up on your home page website? That way if anyone was interested in placing an order they can.

What steps do you take. Do you start the order process and just save it and it appears?

If so I can get that done, because I am sure a few of my friends customers might want do do it this route. Since we are in the computer age and all.

Any help would be great. Thanks ladies, have a great Sunday.....

Crystal.J
10-25-2009, 10:11 AM
Thats what I did. I started a party order and saved it without closing it out. So now it is on my homepage until I close the party at the end of the week.

bcylab
10-25-2009, 11:54 AM
Crystal thanks for letting me know that is how you were able to do it.

wicklessdreams
10-25-2009, 02:28 PM
Thanks, Crystal, was wondering that, too!

Search4Silver
10-25-2009, 02:31 PM
I did the same thing...only problem is that there is 9/30 up on my events, that I have no clue how it got there...sure its not mine; I wish, it has $1,200 in orders....buaaaahaaa!!! That needs to be deleted, I have tired and nothing..I am clueless on how that even got on my parties...

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1