WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Any signup specials?

robbieandlauren
10-19-2009, 06:36 PM
Any signup specials?

bianca5454
10-20-2009, 02:29 AM
Hi Melissa,
Our sign up cost is $39.95 for membership. This will give you all the associate discounts and benefits without any min requirments. PM me for more details.

The Watkins Man
10-21-2009, 11:57 AM
Our team is giving a $30.00 Watkins gift certificate if you join us.

bianca5454
10-22-2009, 02:18 AM
Melissa,
Good luck with your decision and do keep us posted. :)

Keep in mind the group you may sign up with and their support system. For example, I am with the Summit group, but not all of us are.

Doug,
This is not a bidding war and not acceptable Watkins etiquette. Remember, you reap what you sow!

The Watkins Man
10-22-2009, 11:02 AM
The thread states any sign up specials? And my team is offering a sign up special. Which is a free 30 dollar Watkins gift certificate. Also I am a member of the Birch Group which is a very successful team.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1