WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Other boards?

sweetiepy
10-18-2009, 10:44 AM
Where else do you chat?...military wise? I have been at military spouse before which is ok..but always looking for others..:) share!

chrlstoncharmed
10-19-2009, 08:36 PM
I usually chat with other Army wives at CafeMom.

Mrs1stSgt
10-20-2009, 08:23 AM
I usually go to cinchouse.com and chat, it is hard to find good military boards where they are not all whining. Please do not get me wrong i will always be here for those who need to talk and we do have some real issues but it would be nice to find a board where we can talk business, the wahm miliary site really does not get a lot of view.
Lisa

mssamantha72
10-22-2009, 06:16 PM
I get lots of information from my FRG that I post to my forum that all of you military ladies can benefit from.

If you would like to be a part of my message board and stay up to date on things send an email to [email protected]

Subject line: Military Spouses

Body of email: First and last name, site where you saw this post