WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : not reaching the $150 (ipog)

megajessv
10-14-2009, 05:38 PM
Has anyone had a problem of not reaching $150 for their quota? I want to sell but I don't have the confidence that I will be able to sell $150 in one month out of three. If you don't make that quota and they terminate you would you have to pay again to get signed back up? Would they even let you back?

imamomagain
10-14-2009, 07:03 PM
I could make the $150 every 3 months with just orders from myself and my family/friends.
If they do terminate you, you have to wait 6 months and then sign up again. If you have unforeseen circumstances they have been known to make an exception.
It really doesn't take much to get to the $150. Once people know you sell it and they are customers, they will reorder again!
Good luck to you! You can do it!

jessicaj
10-14-2009, 07:33 PM
You CAN do it! You will suprise yourself. Take Scentsy EVERYWHERE you go. I went to get some copies made and the girl working there caught a wiff of my samples. I started sharing it (she has Scentsy already). She ended up ordering a 3 pack and a SOTM. Then her order came in and I had some copies that I needed of a coupon that I made. I did include a coupon in her order. She called me with an order for some Christmas gifts and said she would be calling me with more soon! Just keep sharing it... The rest will come. The funny part of the story is we all started talking Scentsy and I walked out without paying for my copies! Of course I realized this after I unpacked both kids from the car and we were heading in the house for lunch! SO I packed up the kids and headed back across town to pay... Anyway, the moral... SHARE SHARE SHARE!

Search4Silver
10-15-2009, 06:39 PM
I only had trouble once...but I reached out and literally had to ask for several friends if they would at least place a $25 order so I wouldn't get terminated, and I made it through...and that was waaay back...After that, I have been able to meet the quota, and I am now at the point where I have orders every month that exceed that...so it can be done...but just be careful you don't go into Scentsy thinking that your family will get it done for you every month...you will have to reach out your circle of friends and family members...it just depends.

bcylab
10-15-2009, 06:43 PM
I have not received my kit yet, but I borrowed the scent basket from my up line. I took it to my moms meeting today. I thin kI will be getting 2 booked parties and I know I will acquire a few customer who have some of the product at home, but did not know anyone to reorder from. So I will most likely become their source.

I am excited about this and the Christmas fairs are coming.

But I agree talk about it, have free samples and business cards at all times, you will acquire a following.

lrstith
10-16-2009, 08:33 PM
I would not worry at all about making the $150.00...I have been at this for a year this month and have never had the problem. Like Jessica said...carry it with you everywhere you go and hand out samples and catalogs to everyone and you will be surprised at how many orders start flying in!! I have never done anything that sells as good as Scentsy products do.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1