WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

christyvw2004
10-08-2009, 06:42 AM
We all love making them-just not the mess. Uppercase Living is coming our with one (Oct16th-Nov15th) that has 80 pieces of candy to decorate with and its reuseable. You wont want to miss this-great item to decorate with and entertain your kids--plus the bonus of being our great quality of vinyl. Please email me if you would like a picture or more information. It will be posted to my website come the 16th of Oct.
Take care all.

Terry Bernard
10-15-2009, 01:14 AM
Hi On Boards,
It is a really nice opportunity to increase your income and enjoy a good standard living. My wife is really keen in taking part in this competition...

Thanks...

virginia bed and breakfast (http://www.woodruffinns.com/)

sallywu123
10-20-2009, 02:07 AM
We all love making them-just not the mess. Uppercase Living is coming our with one (Oct16th-Nov15th) that has 80 pieces of candy to decorate with and its reuseable. You wont want to miss this-great item to decorate with and entertain your kids--plus the bonus of being our great quality of vinyl. Please email me if you would like a picture or more information. It will be posted to my website come the 16th of Oct.
Take care all.

This is a new idea. Could you send more info for everybody reference? Thanks!

christyvw2004
10-20-2009, 07:49 PM
Here is a discription--for a view please check out my website.
Gingerbread activity kit
create family fun—without all the mess!
*Every $50 in product ordered qualifies customer to purchase an activity kit. The price of
an activity kit does not count toward any additional activity kits.
©2009 Uppercase Living®, LLC. All rights reserved.
Our Gingerbread Activity Kit is only available for a limited time,
so contact your Uppercase Living Demonstrator and place your order today!
Make family fun a priority this holiday season with our interactive Gingerbread Activity Kit! Featuring over 80 removable
and reusable printed vinyl pieces, this customizable kit lets you create your own one-of-a-kind holiday scene—without
all the mess. And from October 16 at noon (mt) until November 16 at noon (mt), you can pick up this exclusive kit for
just $19.95—regularly a $39.95 value—with a purchase of $50 or more*. That’s a savings of 50%!
GINGERBREAD ACTIVITY KIT
(36" X 24") CONTAINS:
• 1 Framed Gingerbread
Scene (18" x 18")
• 22 chocolate candy pieces
• 16 small gumdrops
• 10 large gumdrops
• 10 candy rings
• 8 frosting pieces
• 4 candy canes
• 4 pretzels
• 4 peppermints