WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Photo Overload!

mom2for
09-25-2009, 05:02 PM
I used to scrapbook quite frequently. However, my busy life of raising 4 kids has deterred me from keeping my photo albums current. I want to get back into organizing and journaling, but when I look at all the photos and memoribilia that I have accumulated, I feel overwhelmed.

What is the best place to start? I want to go year by year. Do I start from the early years or start from now and go backwards? I also want each child to have her/his own book. I've got so much to do!

ZachMadsMom
09-27-2009, 04:41 AM
Honestly, digital scrapbooking. You can create one copy and print multiples. It's a very easy way to get caught up. It really is fun and you can do so much with it. You can create pages in a fraction of the time it takes to cut and paste paper.

Adriana
10-17-2009, 09:43 PM
What is the best place to start? I want to go year by year. Do I start from the early years or start from now and go backwards? I also want each child to have her/his own book. I've got so much to do!

I'd start from the most recent photos and go backwards: they are fresh in your mind and easier to work with. As you get more time, you can go to the older ones.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1