WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Recruiting packets

Mom21ds
09-22-2009, 05:59 AM
What do you put in yours. I had some made up, but I gave my last one away and have misplaced what I put in it. (insert blushing smiley here)

I have a Home and Garden Show this weekend and need to make some more packets up.

Thanks!

imamomagain
09-22-2009, 06:32 AM
When I do events I just use the Join Brochures. I like to keep it simple and they explain EVERYTHING. You can now get them as a business supply from Scentsy. I LOVE those brochures!!

Mom21ds
09-22-2009, 10:15 AM
I have those, but I thought I needed more. I guess I really don't!

Thanks, Lisa.

LorettaA
09-22-2009, 03:46 PM
I only use the Join brochures too. If they are interested beyond what's in the brochure then we talk about specifics.

I use the Host brochures too. I don't think most people will read through a large packet of information. The brochures are wonderful.

Plus, you have info on both in the catalog as well.

Good luck with your event.

jessicaj
09-22-2009, 08:28 PM
I do keep the Discovereing Scentsy DVD at my house for people who are seriously looking.

Mom21ds
09-22-2009, 09:23 PM
Thanks, everyone! I even just got in an order for the Join brochures. I had a very duh moment. lol

Thanks for the well wishes, Loretta. If it goes like the one from last spring, it will be terrific!!! We didn't even have a chance to eat on Saturday or Sunday. I love spreading the Scentsy word!

imamomagain
09-22-2009, 09:59 PM
I love doing booths! Good luck with yours! Let us know how it went!!

Mom21ds
09-28-2009, 10:41 AM
Oh my heavens! The event was terrific. I have close to 10 people ask for more info on the business and about the same that want basket parties. We, again, almost sold out of everything!

Thanks for all the advice!

makeyousparkle
09-28-2009, 11:46 AM
Congrats Terri!!!

Oh my heavens! The event was terrific. I have close to 10 people ask for more info on the business and about the same that want basket parties. We, again, almost sold out of everything!

Thanks for all the advice!

imamomagain
09-28-2009, 01:12 PM
Way to go Terri!! Congratulations on an awesome event!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1