WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Funny

pookeybearsmom
03-01-2006, 12:26 PM
The other day I was maing scent samples of the french vanilla. My husband said you better hope you don't get pulled over with those cause the cops first thought is not going to be "oh she's a candle lady" (they do sort of look like drugs in baggies)

I said well in a way I am sort of like a drug dealer. I give them a sample to try to get them to buy. Then they buy and after that they are hooked!smileys/smiley36.gif

So, watch out Mia Bella customers! These things are addictive!smileys/smiley36.gif

happymommy
03-01-2006, 02:54 PM
smileys/smiley36.gifToo Funny!!!smileys/smiley32.gif

cinnamonmomof3
03-01-2006, 03:25 PM
Well if you did get pulled over when the cop opens the baggie to check out the “drugs” that’s when you start your sales pitch, lol. Hey cops like candles too! smileys/smiley36.gif

earthlydream
03-02-2006, 02:44 PM
That's GREAT!!!! smileys/smiley17.gif smileys/smiley17.gif smileys/smiley17.gif

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1