WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Votives

Rudie0730
03-01-2006, 11:18 AM
Do you give out votive holders with purchase of votives? I was thinking about selling votives in lots of 3, 6, or 12 of each scent and giving one votive holder for every three. I was wondering what has been successful for everyone else. What is your experience do customers order votives or do most order jars only?

*Bama*
03-01-2006, 11:25 AM
I almost always give a holder to someone who purchases online, if I do a show I have them for sale for $1.00 each. The reason I give them away to online sales is because I can't show them the snug fit and in person I can, so I always have them on hand to sell.

I sell a pretty good mix of both votives and jars. I sell votives in lots of 4 same scent.

Best wishes!

mrs magnolia
03-01-2006, 12:12 PM
I sell votives in lots of at least 4 of the same scent, too. I'veonly had2folksbuyholders, which I sold for $1 each. I gave one along with a votiveto the receptionist where I work as a gift for helping me drum up business. I generally don't give them away since I'm not making that much on the votives anyway.

In my experience, new customers usually buy the votives first and if they like them, their next order will be for a jar. I alwaystry to promote the jars over the votives.

Hope that helps!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1