WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

PatinAZ
09-02-2009, 10:59 PM
It can be a challenge to take these ads seriously considering there are so many options. And everyone is competing for your attention.

So let me simply say here that KISS ID really is "real," and so simple that you can do it with anything else you are doing.

Since it's only $10 per month, there's very LITTLE risk. I'm simply opting to give my $10 commitment to the great charity option, currently educating children in Kenya.

That investment/donation could potentially get you to $14,000+ per month. Wouldn't even a fraction of that be a great return on only 10 bucks? All you do it refer.

Join the many of us who are in at the very beginning!

Best!
Pat

KiSS (http://www.mykissid.com/patm)

[email protected]

andr117
09-03-2009, 04:53 AM
Hi Pat! It sound not bad and the min is not high for me but most of all like the idea in general (charity). Would like to add that your title does work!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1