WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Arelf27
09-02-2009, 06:10 AM
Linky: swagbucks.com: Swag Store (http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Arelf27)

GET PAID IN PAYPAL AND/OR IN GIFT CARDS OF YOUR CHOICE FOR DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!

I signed up 2 months ago and have $120 to show for it!

Here's a sample of what you can choose:
PayPal Cash
Sample Gift Cards: $5 Amazon, $10 Starbucks, $20 Target, $25 Macy's, $25 Disney, $50 Southwest, $100 JCPenney...
Sample Prizes: Airline Miles, Apple Electronics, Puma Gear, Star Wars Collectibles...

How it works:
1.) Take 30 secs. to sign up with a search engine - Swagbucks: swagbucks.com: Swag Store (http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Arelf27)
(It is powered by Google/Ask)
2.) Make Swagbucks.com your 'Home Page' to open in place of Google/Yahoo/Bing when you need to search.
3.) As you search you get SwagBucks - redeem them for $$! (You can search naturally or you can use my SECRET - See Details Below How I Earn Gift Cards Without Really Searching.)

"Shhhhhhh - Secret How to get SwagBucks WITHOUT SEARCHING!!!" :
Go through Swagbucks EVERY TIME you need to open ANY page on Internet.

Example:
If you need to open e-mail, open Swagbucks type "hotmail, yahoo, etc." inside Swagbucks.com search window. Once it brings your e-mail provider in the search list (usually 1st item on the list) click on it and there you have done your one search!

Two other great ways to earn Swag Bucks are to redeem daily Swag Codes:
SwagCodes thread: No off-topic! Read 1st post & Wiki before posting! - SlickDeals.net Forums (http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=581193&t=1291711) and Refer Friends since you get a matching point for each of your referrals, up to 100 pts. per friend.

andr117
09-03-2009, 05:01 AM
The plan sounds not bad in general. I have to think it over. Thanks for the information.

Arelf27
09-03-2009, 09:54 AM
The plan sounds not bad in general. I have to think it over. Thanks for the information.

Hmm.. A bit confused by your comment since there's no plan.. You really don't need to install anything.. Just sign-up for FREE. (just create user name and password) and you're in lol :)

Then use it like you would use any other search engine (ex: Google, Yahoo, Bing) except that you're getting PAID!!!

Personally, I think this is awesome and the only thing I found so far where I don't need to do anything or spend any extra time. Except that now I'm getting $5 Gift Card every 3 days!!! (I dunno why wouldn't everyone want to do this too?!?!)

Arelf27
09-03-2009, 07:32 PM
OP Updated..

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1