WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

ssandifer
08-27-2009, 12:04 PM

This is an excellent offer that you won't find anywhere else!

Join Usborne Books & More today (http://www.myubam.com/ecommerce/recruitingSpecial.asp?sid=B3937&gid=85449019) for only $45 plus FREE shipping & handling AND, if you are one of the first 5 people to do so from the date/time of this posting I will personally send you a FREE copy of:

Jim Trelease's Read-Aloud Handbook 6th Edition (<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=EmulateIE7" /> Jim Trelease's 3 Books (http://www.trelease-on-reading.com/3books.html))

This is the latest edition of The New York Times bestseller that has sold 2 million copies world-wide.

This book includes lots of great resources not only for the Usborne Books & More consultant, but for all parents who want to know how to help their children become better readers.

Jim Trelease spoke at the recent Usborne Books & More annual convention and his resources -- including information from this book -- are used by many Usborne consultants across the country.

This offer is ONLY available to the first 5 people who sign up to be consultants at this link (http://www.myubam.com/ecommerce/recruitingSpecial.asp?sid=B3937&gid=85449019) after the date/time of this posted message.

Don't miss this great offer to join Usborne Books & More today!

ssandifer
08-27-2009, 02:23 PM
This offer is going quickly!

So far, 3 people have signed up -- which means that only 2 more people can take advantage of this offer for the FREE copy of Jim Trelease's book The Read-Aloud Handbook.

ssandifer
08-27-2009, 04:23 PM
Someone on another forum just emailed me and asked "Why are you giving away free copies of Jim Trelease's book? No other consultants are doing that..."

I am reposting my response here for the benefit of everyone on this forum:

I am giving away FREE copies of this book to people to sign up to become Usborne consultants because I believe it contains valuable information that all consultants can use in their home shows, one-on-one discussions with individuals, and in their workshops.

Many Usborne consultants come from a variety of backgrounds -- not all consultants have a background in education.

Jim Trelease's book, The Read-Aloud Handbook, gives the Usborne consultant some ready-to-use educationally sound information about how to improve reading skills. This enables the consultant to "sell" children's books by "educating" other parents & caregivers about effective strategies and techniques that have been proven successful in improving children's reading, comprehension, and fluency skills.

I do have a background in education and I know how important this information is. I am choosing to spend my own money to give away copies of this book to new consultants because I think it's just that important!

This book gives you, the new Usborne Books & More consultant, an edge when it comes to "selling through teaching."

If you are sitting on the fence about joining Usborne Books & More, then you should consider this great offer -- the incredible $45 (with FREE S&H) for the start-up kit (thank you Home Office) plus my offer of the FREE Jim Trelease book: The Read-Aloud Handbook.

ssandifer
08-28-2009, 08:35 AM
This morning the 5th person signed up -- but... there are still a few days left in August for you to take advantage of the special $45 start-kit cost.

So...

I've decided to extend my offer and allow 3 more people to sign up (before the end of August 31st) to get the special offer from the Home Office ($45 start-up kit with free shipping) plus MY offer of the FREE book.

I am only extending this to three more people and I expect this to go fast! Click the links above (in the original post) to join now if you have been considering joining Usborne Books & More -- now is the time to do it!

ssandifer
08-30-2009, 07:04 AM
Just a reminder that there are only 2 days left in August -- which means 2 days left to take advantage of the very low $45 starter-kit offer!

Sign up through the links above in the original post and I will personally send you the additional FREE offer of the Read-Aloud Handbook by Jim Trelease! This book is very helpful for anyone starting out with Usborne books and it gives you lots of content to use in your home shows/workshops.

If you've been considering joining Usborne Books & More, now is the time to do so! You can start your own business today for only $45 and get a great FREE resource that will give you an edge when it comes ot promoting literacy and reading!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1