WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Just sharing my thoughts...

pr_mom
08-24-2009, 02:02 PM
Hello

I just started homeschooling my only daughter (8 years) two weeks ago. I planned and prayed for it for almost one year. Then 3 months ago I started a job (I am a single mom-without any help fro dad) My mom (we lived together) offer to help me at homeschool. I started this job because it will help a lot and because it was part time (9-3) 5 minutes from my home. BUT that have changed and now some days I'm 7:30-4:30...for example. Sure I need the money but I am missing a lot of the day of my daughter, when I get home she is so tired (she is a morning person). This may sound like blah blah blah...but I need to share it with people that may understand me.

I have been looking around in this site for a job from home, but I don't find a job that I can do from P.R. My English obviously is not perfect but I can manage.

Maybe another wahm who have been in a similar situation can illuminate my day . haha :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1