WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : This is what I found out...

Search4Silver
08-13-2009, 09:24 PM
There is a new deal for the plugins...something like 2 plugins and a bar..or something like that...I just saw pics from the convention so I wasn't able to read the small print...I saw an orange/tangerine plugin and a blue one among others...

New Collection of Warmers...some are really, really nice...Like the "Stone" collection...

Websites are getting revamped...dangit...hope I can still keep the one I have...which I like very, very much and I paid to get it done...

Opening to Canada...that's right!!! To CANADA!!!

That's all I can say...I saw several pictures on FACEBOOK...lol!

wLuna
08-14-2009, 01:05 AM
I am so exited they came out with new packages that include plug in warmers, the Scentsy sampler now contains 2 Plug in warmers, and there is a Plug in system with one Plug in and 3 bars, then there is the Perfect Plug ins 6 bars and 2 Plug in warmers.

I also heard about Scentsy in Canada (http://www.getascent.com/scentsy-canada). I am so excited about this. This is going to be amazing. I love all the New Scentsy Products. They are all Beautiful!

LorettaA
08-14-2009, 03:02 AM
I believe our homepages will be changing. I advised my team some time ago not to pay for any homepage coding, since the new look would likely wipe it out.

You can find several youtube videos on convention.

lrstith
08-14-2009, 04:00 AM
Thanks Loretta for the news!! I did hear about Canada but I did not know about the plug-ins!! I have been wanting to see a package for plug-ins! This news is sooo exciting!!!

Search4Silver
08-14-2009, 12:37 PM
I also saw something like these little tins, but I don't understand what they are for???? Hum???

LorettaA
08-14-2009, 01:48 PM
New! Scentsy Travel Tin
Portable and convenient, simply open your Travel Tin to release the fragrance. The more you open it, the more fragrance you release. Great for your purse, car or gym bag – anywhere you need Scentsy fragrance!

:D

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1