WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

doodlebug1
08-11-2009, 08:25 AM
I just got in the mail my display table necklace N1858 and it's a BEAUT!!!! It's the one on page 46. It's got three strands of stones in front, with brown cording in back. Close to the neck. Turquoise, Tigers Eye and brown quartzite. I will definitely be wearing this with my eat-your-heart-out diva attitude. hahaha :p And I will highly recommend it to my downline.

Doodles

Search4Silver
08-13-2009, 11:52 AM
I got the catalog with your recommendations on the sticky notes (good idea)!!! I will be ordering from you once I get back into spending mode...I am still in traveling mode...lol!!!! Thanks, again...I luv the new catalog!

blingslinger
08-14-2009, 03:12 PM
Doodle...LOVE that necklace! It was one of my first purchases :) I wore it yesterday layered with the Turqoise Drop Pendant on the Leather Strands....Gorgeous!!! Great minds think alike ;)

N2Silver
08-15-2009, 11:54 AM
I am getting ready to order my new samples and that's one of the necklaces on my list! I'm so glad you ladies love it, now I know I'll get that one.I didn't get to go to conference and I'm curious if anyone has seen the necklace on p.19H # N1891 or the matching bracelet p.19B #B1889? I really love the look of both of those as well. There's just so many new pieces that are just gorgeous!!!!

ralphie
08-15-2009, 05:58 PM
Hey N2silver...love the name!
I love the necklace...the bracelet is nice but personally, I'd get the necklace before I get the bracelet.

N2Silver
08-15-2009, 06:08 PM
Hi Ralphie ... I think necklace N1891 is my favorite piece in the catalog and I'm on the fence about the matching bracelet. I'm more into the cuffs and bangles, but think the bracelet is very unique. I'm trying so hard to narrow down my choices, so that I don't spend too much $$$, because I could easily get most of the new pieces!!! ;:D

ralphie
08-16-2009, 05:36 PM
I really do like that piece also...one of my favorites ( I have lots of favorites...LOL) The bracelet is made a little smaller - I think it's for a 6 3/4 wrist which makes a difference. It is a little stiff because of the leather (it doesn't slide like the bangles do). If you don't want to spend a lot of money, I would find your favorite pieces and if it has a necklace and matching bracelet, I would get one or the other unless you just HAVE to have it. You don't need to display both pieces on your table. CZ's sell very well so I would definately get something with that. Also, anything with a cross. You want to have things on your display table that people will love but at the same time since we wear our advertising get some of your favs so you can wear them out and look fabulous!

Hope this helps!

wmackleit
08-25-2009, 09:40 AM
What do you think of 1936 on page 10? Has anyone seen it?

Thanks

ralphie
08-25-2009, 01:55 PM
It is a beautiful piece...the colors are black and gray - very pretty. I would definately have either the necklace or bracelet on your display if you can't have both.