WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I’m a newbie

Rudie0730
02-23-2006, 11:24 PM
I just received my display bag today and will be starting to sell asap. My mom and sister are going to have parties and I sent out an email to all my friends letting them know I'm good to go. I'm so excited to get started I can't sleep. I know I made the right decision when I brought my samples over my parents' house and my younger brothers were actually flipping over how real the candles smelled and they were going to tell their friends all about them. I know I'll have so many questions. I'm glad to be part of this elite group.

Ruth

P.S. Where is everyone from? I'm in Massachusetts

SandyMilton
02-24-2006, 04:13 AM
Welcome Ruth! It's amazing how the attraction of these candles span all age groups isn't it? Talk about a HUGE market area! LOL!

I am from Tallahassee, Florida.

lovethiscandle
02-24-2006, 06:37 AM
smileys/smiley1.gif Welcome, Ruth! I am about 40 minnorth of Green Bay WI Congratulations! Yes, that shoulder bag comes out and it is hours of entertainment - ok well almost! It sure does liven up a room!

UNcommonScents
02-24-2006, 06:42 AM
Hi Ruth, WELCOME!

I hope you'll jump right in and start posting and sharing with the rest of us-
I'm looking forward to hearing all about your first party experience! Do you
have a date set for your mom or sister's party yet?

I am from Madison, Wisconsin. Here's to your Success!

OliviaHyder
02-24-2006, 07:31 AM
Hi Ruth!

Great to have you in the family!smileys/smiley31.gifYou are going to do great with this business.......... because you are excited and already on the ball! Way to go!!smileys/smiley32.gif

I live in Elizabethton, TN (northeast TN).

Olivia

*Bama*
02-24-2006, 07:36 AM
Hi Ruth and welcome! :)I live in Huntsville Alabama. good old southern gal here.

PS Oliva, thats where my grandfather used to live at. So you are close to Johnson City right? I was born there, but didn't live there. ;)

happymommy
02-24-2006, 08:01 AM
Welcome Ruth! You'll find these ladies here sooo helpful! Please let us
know how your party goes. My Sister-in-Law is going to do one in a
couple weeks. I'll leave a display in her offiice (she does nails) and
she'll collect orders for 2 weeks. Most of her clients come every other
week, so this way everyone can see. I can't wait to see how it goes! I
sold other candles for years, so I'm so excited to see the response to
Mia Bella!

I'm in the Tampa, FL area.

Olivia & Frances, I grew up in SW Virginia, near the VA/TN line. My
sister was born at Johnson City Hosp (it was the nearest hosp that
could take her as she was very, very premature.)

*Bama*
02-24-2006, 08:35 AM
Small world I tell ya!!! :)

Rudie0730
02-24-2006, 09:27 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome. I just can't stop smelling my scent samples. I'm not sure if I'll actually make any money because I want to buy so many scents for myself. lol. I have to stop calling them flavors but they smell so good. Ruth

soycandles4tam
02-24-2006, 09:29 AM
Welcome Ruth! We can feel your excitement and wish you the best. This is such a great business to be a part of. Good luck to you! If you need any help let us know anytime.
Tammy

Lori Moreno
02-24-2006, 09:53 AM
Hi Ruth!smileys/smiley17.gif

Welcome to MIA BELLA!smileys/smiley32.gif

Watch out....um.....

Repeat after me please

Hi!smileys/smiley4.gif

My name is (Ruth)

and

I AM A MIA BELLA ADDICT!!!!smileys/smiley16.gif

I am in sunny Chicago, home of the White Sox Champs!smileys/smiley20.gif

Lori Morenosmileys/smiley31.gif

christina4733
02-24-2006, 02:10 PM
Welcome Ruth ! You picked a great company to start your home business with. These candles are AWESOME.. they sell themselves. smileys/smiley2.gif

Wish you the best ! http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley20.gif

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1