WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : questions

LauraMomOf4
02-22-2006, 06:43 AM
Hi! I'm new here, have read a WHOLE lot but have never posted anything. Could someone tell me more about the specifics of ordering products with Mia Bella if you are a distributor? I understand you have to order in cases. Can you mix and match a case with 12 different scents? What about votives?

Thanks!

Laura smileys/smiley1.gif

UNcommonScents
02-22-2006, 06:48 AM
Hi Laura!

Welcome! I will send you a PM.

smileys/smiley17.gif

Health4Mom
02-22-2006, 06:48 AM
Hi Laura and welcome!!

The jars you can mix and match, but the votives you have to order a case (12) of the same scent.

HTH!! Any other questions, let me know! smileys/smiley2.gif

There are ALOT of great ladies here on the board too who are always willing to help!!

HAve a wonderful day!! smileys/smiley1.gifEdited by: HealthWithWater

DeeM
02-22-2006, 06:59 AM
Welcome Laura,

As Jennifer has stated you can mix and match 16oz. jars but the votives are a dozen of the same scent.Are you interested in becoming a distributor?If so I'll l be happy to share any questions you have. Also , by April you will be able to order directly from my Co. web site. I'm glad you haave finally posted on WAHM. Hope to continue to post.

Dee

*Bama*
02-22-2006, 08:45 AM
Hi Laura and welcome to wahm! You have gotten some great answers already just wanted to say welcome and goodluck!

If you have any questions just ask.

soycandles4tam
02-22-2006, 02:48 PM
Dee,
how will they be able to order directly from your website in April? I was just curious since the company said they aren't even working on that yet. Please let us all know. Thanks,
Tammy

LauraMomOf4
02-23-2006, 06:22 PM
I would be interesting in knowing this too. Thanks for all the warm welcomes and answers to my questions!

Laura smileys/smiley1.gif

SandyMilton
02-23-2006, 06:57 PM
The website ordering was initially slated for the spring as it's initial goal. What the company had to do first was complete the upgrade of our existing website. Asmany can see, they are still doing little tweaks here and there (in the good way to tweak - to make a good thing even better) in the back office. I don't believe their goal nowis spring - unless it's a well hidden secret - but rest assured, it is coming smileys/smiley17.gif

*Bama*
02-23-2006, 07:04 PM
Yep I too had heard April, but then saw where they posted that it would be coming later. I can't wait!!!!!!!!

lovethiscandle
02-23-2006, 07:10 PM
In the back office they said that it will be summer before it will be ready.

I can't wait! smileys/smiley32.gif

happymommy
02-23-2006, 07:17 PM
That's AWESOME to hear! It just keeps getting better. :)

SandyMilton
02-24-2006, 04:20 AM
After going through a computer software conversion at my "day job" - I know somewhat of what they are all going through. Our "conversion date" was September 9th, but we had to prepare for 6 months ahead of time about the "parameters" of the program - and once the conversion date came and went, well, lets say that it's now February and we are STILL tweaking the program. smileys/smiley5.gif But since I work for a bank, we've got a looooooooot of parameters to work on smileys/smiley36.gif

I'm sure it's a similar situation for the company - and their initial outlook of Spring got swallowed up by the "tweaks" smileys/smiley36.gif

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1