WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : JULY!!!

Artist4Sale
06-30-2009, 10:44 PM
So what do you all think the July Hostess Special will be???/ OHHHH I can't wait until tomorrow!!!!

Stacey

imamomagain
07-01-2009, 04:43 AM
The suspense is KILLING me!! I'm so excited to find out!!

Artist4Sale
07-01-2009, 08:52 AM
Now I am REALLLY wondering since they said they are getting with their LAWYERS to hammer out the details!!! OHHHHH what IS IT??? oHHHHH!!!!

Stacey

Artist4Sale
07-01-2009, 03:17 PM
So have you all seen the WONDERFULNESS that is SCENTSY for JULY???

AWESOME!
Stacey

LorettaA
07-01-2009, 03:18 PM
It is WAY more than what I expected. Very generous for sure!

lani7
07-01-2009, 05:53 PM
No, what is it?

lani7
07-01-2009, 08:26 PM
Oh, never mind, I didn't see or just read the newsletter way too fast and didn't see where it says click on the thanksgiving in July area.

LorettaA
07-02-2009, 04:34 AM
Here are the basics for those customers who don't get the newsletter.

Scentsy is giving away prizes in July! The total value of the prizes is over $300,000.! It's"Thanksgiving in July"!

Consultants will be entered to win daily prizes with every $500 party submitted. The prizes range from$100 Scentsy Success gift cards, to big screen televisions, to fabulous trips.

Hostesses will be entered in a separate drawing to win a $500 Visa gift card. They are giving away 50 of these gift cards!

Sponsoring incentive - The chance to win one of five cars, ranging from a sports car to a luxury SUV.

This is a great time to join and get your business started so you can get in on these offers. Or, if you have been thinking about having a party now is the time.

lrstith
07-02-2009, 08:43 PM
This is WAY more than I thought it would be!! I am so excited and I think this is going to help everyone with sales and recruits!! Way to go Scentsy!!!!http://wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley20.gif

imamomagain
07-09-2009, 01:25 PM
How is everyone doing so far with the promotion? I just entered my 1st $500 Hostess for July!! I'm so excited!! I have 4 of my Basket Parties out and 1 more ready to go. This is an exciting time to be a part of Scentsy! I have been getting calls from people who saw me at the Fair last week and I plan on hearing from more.
SCENTSY SPIRIT!! http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley10.gif

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1