WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New, But not Really ;)

littlescotia
06-19-2009, 04:24 AM
I re-joined Watkins.

I was a rep when my youngest was born... and quit because I was whelmed. And at that time, couldn't really see long term.

I'm back... after looking at the changes with Watkins ... (Thier natural products association membership) and all the things that have stayed the SAME (tried and true eco-friendly products) It just made sense.

I'm very well versed in how Direct Marketing works on BOTH sides of the coin. (as a rep, and as someone who has worked for head office for a D.M. company) I'm really excited to work for all the rewards that this brings.

I'm looking forward to learning a lot from our Watkins family members who participate here at wahm - you ladies are so wonderful!

Lori

bianca5454
06-19-2009, 06:04 AM
Welcometo the Watkins familyLori! http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley31.gif
We're here for you!

Krina
06-19-2009, 09:07 AM
Congratulations Lori and welcome back. Good luck with your new business.

Watkins4LifeCC
06-19-2009, 11:33 AM
Welcome back to Watkins!

The Watkins Man
07-12-2009, 11:46 AM
Welcome backsmileys/smiley31.gif

littlescotia
07-13-2009, 06:15 AM
I've had an awesome time so far! This summer, I'm participating in Farmers Markets, selling baked goodies made with Watkins and promoting my Watkins there. (I'm meeting SO many people with so many stories about The Watkins Man.) People already know the Watkins name, and they buy the stock I have with me and want more. I bring flyers and print outs and am making some great connections.

On the business side, I'm using the internet pretty effectively, always have biz info with me (and leave cards everywhere ) and am talking to people all the time.

I have a new associate that I'm training to do what I do (all the inside info I've learned from working in the offices of a D.M company is really paying off, and I'm sharing that with all of my associates) and I'm also training myself to be ready for my first Natural Living party.

It's been busy! But I'm so happy. My kids are too. There have never been so many cookies in the house all at once! lol. (They are the official taste-testers.)

SpicesPlusMore
07-27-2009, 08:47 AM
Welcome back...

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1