WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Plug Ins - Wobbly but love them?

midwestmama
06-15-2009, 02:06 PM
I just got the plug ins I ordered - which I love. The quality of everything is amazing. But they seem kind of wobbly. Like they could spill if my kids touched them. Do I have it on wrong? I have the groovy style.

Oh, got the star warmer of the month for June - SOOOOO cute it's not funny.

imamomagain
06-15-2009, 02:49 PM
I have the Groovy Rust and mine isn't wobbly. Did you put the plastic gasket thing in? I don't put those on mine. Maybe that makes a difference? Try taking it off if you did use it. Otherwise, I'm not sure.

LAscents
06-15-2009, 04:10 PM
No wobbles here either.

JenEricRal
06-16-2009, 04:45 AM
Mine are not wobbly either. However, I have knocked into them a few times, spilling wax on my counter. That is all my fault, though!

LorettaA
06-16-2009, 05:10 AM
Which part is wobbly? Is it where the plug goes into the outlet or where the warmer attaches to the base?

Jaimeb
06-16-2009, 06:41 AM
I have to say I have a groovy in my bathroom and the actual part that plugs into the outlet is wobbly.. but I think it just depends on the outlet, I did push the prongs together and now its not so wobbly

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1