WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Craft Shows & Fairs

midwestmama
06-07-2009, 01:21 PM
Okay Ladies. I signed up under someone who approached me through another business but thank you for all of the inquiries and help.

How are craft shows/fairs etc. It seems the cost of a booth here in Kansas City is around $50. Is it worth it? Do you have products to sell or have them order through the catatlog?

Thanks!

wLuna
06-08-2009, 09:27 PM
I will be having my first Booth set up July 4th. Hopefully it turns out! Mine cost $100 to reserve, but it is for July 4th and one near Halloween.

imamomagain
06-11-2009, 10:59 AM
I have been busy setting up the summer! I have a booth the 27th & 28th this month and then get 1 day to rest and start a County Fair from the 30th -July 5th. then another booth at a Fire Dept. Open House August 1st and another County Fair the week of Labor Day.
Whew! I can't wait!!! I love doing fairs!! I have so far 3 ladies on my team to help with the bigger fairs and we will have stock and take orders. I mainly do it to get bookings and it's an awesome way to get some local team members.
When I send in an application, I also send along a copy of the catalog, Scent/Warmer of the Month flyer and scent sample. It helps to send a pic or 2 of your table too.
I'm hoping by the Fall people around here will know what Scentsy is! http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley20.gif
Like Ann said at the World Tour, "let everyone in your town know that you are the Scentsy Lady" !!! http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley36.gif

wahmse
06-12-2009, 06:27 AM
I am in the Kansas City area and all the events vary. The larger shows will be expensive, however I have found some of the smaller events work pretty well.

Diane

midwestmama
06-12-2009, 08:02 AM
Thanks ladies. I guess I will have to try the waters and see....

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1