WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I signed up! Any advice?

Shannon82
06-03-2009, 10:45 AM
I just signed up to be a consultant yesterday! My party is booked for June 23rd. I'm so nervous and excited at the same time.

Any advice or helpful hints for a new consultant? Also, what comesin the start up kit? I heard somewhere that you don't actually get any jewelry in it. Is that true?

Thanks! smileys/smiley1.gif

slvrchic
06-03-2009, 11:51 AM
Welcome!! You will love Silpada. I have been with Silpada for only a few months and I am have so much fun!

You are correct. You don't get any jewelry in the kit. You are given the opportunity to purchase any of the jewelry @ 50% when you sign up. Did you purchase anyjewelry?

The kit is going to come with everything you need to get you started for at least 5 shows, catalogs, orders forms, product guides your learning sysytem, training Cd's flyers, look books, etc..... there is much to list.

Have fun!

Shannon82
06-07-2009, 09:08 AM
Thanks for the info. I didn't actually sign up yet. I booked my starter party and my consultant is coming tomorrow with all the info.

doodlebug1
06-11-2009, 08:48 PM
I just signed up to be a consultant yesterday! My party is booked for June 23rd. I'm so nervous and excited at the same time.

Any advice or helpful hints for a new consultant? Also, what comesin the start up kit? I heard somewhere that you don't actually get any jewelry in it. Is that true?

Thanks! smileys/smiley1.gif

If this is a party at your own house, my advice is invite a LOT of people, including checkers at the grocery store you like, those at your beauty salon, bank tellers you deal with...yes even those that are acquaintances. And of course, friends, family and neighbors.

Hand them invites from Silpada or that you made on your own with the
date, time, place and how beautiful the silver jewelry is. Include a
photo if you can.

The better you do at your own party, the more free jewelry you'll own, and that's important.

Doodles

Shannon82
06-22-2009, 08:45 AM
Thanks doodles!